GWNF V - Poll added!

• Choose a weekend for GWNF V 0

1. August 24th - August 27th (weekend before Labor Day) (0) 0%
    2. August 31st - September 3rd (Labor Day weekend) (0) 0%
    3. September 7th - September 10th (weekend after Labor Day) (0) 0%

I know how hard it is to plan a vacation, so let's start now... this date is TENTATIVE...we'll go with what works for the most people.

NEW and IMPROVED!

restrooms!
    showers!
    still large group camping, but at a campground with facilities!
    hotel groups still welcomed!
    ...and best of all, NO ATV TRAILS!

We're looking at leaving Thursday...possibly wheeling Thursday (short), Friday, and Saturday, and spending Sunday at the campsite ONLY for a relaxing end to the weekend.

This is still a STOCKER-oriented event, so if you've never been off-road before and/or have a stock JEEP vehicle, this is the first event for YOU! Camp or stay in a nearby hotel, we'll help get you there...and out relatively safely. There are specific equipment requirements, so read the sticky about equipment at the top of the "TRAIL RUNS AND GATHERINGS" forum, and ask questions BEFORE you go!

Install a CB now, get that EZPass, bolt on those tow hooks, and buy a tow strap (without hooks). There is more, so read up and look over the old threads and trail reports from previous GWNF trips. See you there!

Post up...let's hear about it!

DrJ

we are in.. as long as we still have a jeep...........

Whats that supposed to mean :question:

I'm putting it on the calendar now but we'll have to see as the time gets closer with $$$. I have a wedding in Myrtle Beach the last weekend of the month and Nichole wants to make a week of it.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Personally, I think the weekend beforehand is better for me with school starting and all. Either way, I'm in.

Wow, this is less than 4 months away! Time to start planning! :rollsmile:

• locking this into my calendar... not going to miss another GWNF!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Its a week after I come back from camping in VA, but I should make it. I'll know as the time gets closer.

• we think we will be there we wont be wheeling again cause we will be going to endless caverns for atleast one daya nd relaxing for the other but we will be around the camp fire

• The family and I are in .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

think we will prob skip this one

Oh no you di'int !!

I'll start begging you & Col now.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! You guys just have to come. We love you man!!

It won't be the same without you two.

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

think we will prob skip this one

Is this a self-made choice or did the State of WV impose some type of restriction on you entering their state again?

We have all summer to work on Colleen. Don't worry.......

• What, she didn't have a good time?

It was you running around in your towel wasn't it? Darn you for running around in your towel?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!