The next NORTH *unofficial* meet and greet

• well... turnout wasn't too bad, considering the horrid weather...

Me, Jc1121 + Elizabeth, lw767 + girlfriend?, Joo, Slimer, skinsfan + friend, loki & group, stretch, XJ_4_Play... anybody I missed?

some of us ate outside enjoying the *ahem* wonderful weather, while some went inside (good thing, since it started raining and there wasn't enough tables under the roof). anyhow, we talked, got to know each other a little and left. Joo left first, the bum. :razz:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• well... turnout wasn't too bad, considering the horrid weather...

Me, Jc1121 + Elizabeth, lw767 + girlfriend?, Joo, skinsfan + friend, loki & group, stretch, XJ_4_Play... anybody I missed?

uh.....let's see. DID you miss anyone? ::)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• his baby and he leaves first ???

whats up with that

He said something about having a REAL party to go to. I wasn't invited. :spinrhead:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• uh.....let's see. DID you miss anyone? ::)

I knew you were there... just wanted to see if anybody remembered. ::) lol riiiiiiight. fixed

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• noooo................
    not ur baby
    ur thread
    ur post
    but not ur baby

its all good josh
    lighten up alittle buddy

• this is true. I did have a party to go to....at my house.

heh, it was not my baby, i did not want to CLAIM it....i was tryin to get other people to make descisions...

BUT it went well...didn't it?

did you find regulation ping pong balls?
    off topic.. i worked a few years ago at a sandwich shop in newark that had late night hours.. they sold beer pong balls also.. it was so wierd when i went to deliver a bag of nothing but 5 balls at 3 in the morning.. but the tip was nice...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!