Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• So who all's coming for this one?

me, you, Joo, SLOPAR, Slimer?, 91yj, urbancrawler?, slick?, Steve89YJ?, stretch, MellowYellow?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ooooh... tough decision. I'd say the grand waggy if it has working A/C. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I wanna drive the YJ but I'm afraid that the wife may not want our 4 mo. old daughter in there yet. Back in the day they used to cross the country in horse and buggies with babies, surely a trip to Hooters on a paved road in a Jeep is doable..........yeah prob. be in the XJ. :doh:

• I'm planning on being there.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• we are picking up a new puppy tommorrow its the only day we can do it this week so we have to skip sorry maybe next time

• Post up some pics ASAP! I love animals.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• So just to recap this unnecessarily long event post. We want to have a meet and greet for North members. It is hard to decide a location because there are so many restaraunts and so many parking lots to choose from in New Castle county and also because Slimer doesn't like girls or owl meat. What?

Anyway...is this the final plan.

Where: Hooters on Rt. 13 in New Castle
    When: July 15th @ 4pm

Please let me know if the plans have changed.

Thanks

• SLOPAR is out, he's gotta help a friend with some lumber in Aberdeen... Josh, your party can wait, you're gonna be at the Hooters, it was your idea :razz:

Jerry / Whatevah

• cool stuff :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!