First time going to rausch creek for jfj (READ)

• dude we're going up friday night and camping out...hopefully it won't rain like it is now, that would blow...but there would be more MUD! YEAH...also just wondering if I should take my jeep up there or not I'm still debating it, anyone know if it's any fun up there for a stocker?

• sure... like I said, leaving Newark a little before 6, going up 896. I'll figure out a meeting spot when I get my friends address, so I know my route.

plenty of fun for any Jeep, stock or modified! :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ok ill talk to tyler and we'll figure out whether or not were going on friday if not we'll go up with you sat morning.

and oh yeah i saw your jeeper at quadratec that rack is tuff!

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• dude we're going up friday night and camping out...hopefully it won't rain like it is now, that would blow...but there would be more MUD! YEAH...also just wondering if I should take my jeep up there or not I'm still debating it, anyone know if it's any fun up there for a stocker?

My first rides with mine were stock at Roush Creek and Paragon and I had a blast with both it is amazing just what a stock jeep will do. Don't get silly and ask for help when you think you need it and all will be fine.

[size=3pt]all vehicles are subject to trail damage![/size]

• some last minute stuff came up, sorry guys... not gonna make it this trip. jodie, i can just get the decals from u at the meeting. c u then

• hey guys, looking to find a group to go up with.

anyone in wilmington going up saturday morning?

hey whatevah, i have a friend's place i could probably stay at fri night in newark, if I can meet you on your way up to RC sat morning?

Sal

• yeah i say we all go up with whatevah...just need a place to meet any where around newark area is fine for me doesnt matter what time.

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• leaving after work tomorrow night around 10ish see you all on sat morning, FOCKER OUT!

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• there's a beer store on 896 about a half-mile above the MD/PA line. it's on the left hand side of the road and my brother thinks its parking lot should be big enough to be easily seen from the road. I'll be there at 6:05. gone by 6:10. :) my cell is

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• there's a beer store on 896 about a half-mile above the MD/PA line. it's on the left hand side of the road and my brother thinks its parking lot should be big enough to be easily seen from the road. I'll be there at 6:05. gone by 6:10. :) my cell is

I'll be stocking up at the Wawa at 896 and 30 a little before 6:30. I'll keep an eye out for ya and maybe jump in.

• whatevah, We would like to meet up with y'all for the ride. We will be at the beer store by 6:00. My cell is 302-753-5171.

Lora.

• there's a beer store on 896 about a half-mile above the MD/PA line. it's on the left hand side of the road and my brother thinks its parking lot should be big enough to be easily seen from the road. I'll be there at 6:05. gone by 6:10. :)

ok ill be there before 6! ;D ill give you call if i cant find this place but i think i know what your talking about.

chris

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

I'm not going to make it ;( but that is probably a great place to meet. Check the map...

They have a big parking lot and if you're there early in the AM then there will be plenty of space and it is easy to see from 896. Look for Super Fresh!

[url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=401+New+London+Rd&sll=39.691337,-75.74893&sspn=0.03943,0.093555&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=39.693698,-75.763757&spn=0.009857,0.023389&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=…23389&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr[/url]

• thanks for the map, bfrank :)

looks like my friend is backing out, but I'll still be taking 896 to meet up with you guys.

Jerry / Whatevah

• ok ill see you guys at 6 at the "beer store"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ajhh hsdfygias987 im not going to be able to fall asleep!!!!!

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• he is meeting jodie and woody?

im leaving my house in about 15 min if ya wanna go with us?

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!