hi everyone

• Hi , everyone Ive been gone about 2 years now(being without a jeep sucked) just wanted to say hi to everyone thats still around , and interduce myself to members Ive never met before.
    I'm Rick and i live outside of Philadelphia, I'm looking forward to hopefully getting out on the trials with everyone soon and renewing my membership

• Did you get a new Jeep?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yea i was the willys ed with the 33's. I picked up a 4 door rubicon this week , ill post up pics when i take some. im really excited to be back in a jeep

• Where in clifton hgts?My x and my two kids live in Clifton hgts.Thats how i learned about Deja.If you ever like to caravan up on trail ride? :driving: Let me know.

:wavey: Wayne

Im right off springfield rd, just moved over hear from drexel hill, im always down to caravan up. I always used to get on to 476 and would then pull out and join in with everyone as they past most of the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!