GWNF VI - May 17th - 20th, 2007

• Missing my first GWNF trip. I'm bummed. ;( Just too much going on with Selena due in 2-1/2 weeks. Can't risk being so far away and out of communication on the trails for a good part of the trip. Adding to that, I shouldn't spend the money with a new kids coming so soon, and I've just started chiropractic care for some pain in my lower back, so sleeping on the ground might not agree with me (unless someone on the trip can "adjust" me. Preferably a female. Well, Andrew would have been my first choice, but he's not going either.

Hey 1/2 mile, maybe we can get together for a beer and toast everyone who's away? ;D

Anyway, sorry I won't be making it this trip. I wish I could go. But if there's a fall trip planned, I'm going to try to bring Adyson on that one.

Have a great time everyone, and drive safe!

• all packed and ready to go leaving with jodie and brian at 1200 tomorrow

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I'll be leaving Dover at around 12 noon on Friday. I'm leaving from my office next door to Lobby House if anyone wants to drive over together.

• Hey 1/2 mile, maybe we can get together for a beer and toast everyone who's away? ;D

I'm game. Call me! :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yeah i have been back it was a great trip and remember what happens on GW stays on GW

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• We had a good time despite the weather.

Keith was right when he said where else would you sit by a fire in the rain with an umbrella unless it was with good friends?

I'm dead tired from driving........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• I have a few good pics as well. Just finished cleaning the driver's seat off so I can sit there tomorrow in a suit and not ruin it...

What a blast as usual. Word and pics don't do the weekends we spend there justice. The JK did great again, she's really broke in now. I'll spend the next week getting her back to normal again. Worth every scratch.

Here's my favorite pic so far...

• I got there Friday night, drank too much, fell asleep. Saturday was real purdy so we wheeled. Drank too much again, woke up with a belly ache, went to Shoney's and drove home. A good time was had by all... except maybe Chuck.

There's my report, add to it as you see fit.

• Friday Patti led us down Kephart to the end:

We had Patti and myself, Flutterby and Woody, Captain, Omaha and Katie, Blackflag, Shawn and Alison, DeJeepman with Gumby and Cory; John, John & Rob from North Jersey Jeeps; Wayne and Jesse and Wayne's daughter whose name I forget. Wayne and Jesse just happened to be at the campsite when Patti and I arrived. Wayne is local, I forget where Jesse was from.

I think that's it.

After Kephart Jodie took us to Second Mountain, where we did fine till Shawn's fuel pump took a dump. After about and hour of diagnosing the problem and replacing the pump we were back under way.

We played in a few mud holes and then headed back to camp.

• Hey, I had a good time.....I wouldn't let a little trail damage ruin a good time.
    I'll upload my pics soon....

...and for some reason when I click the links above, I'm not able to view the pics.....

First it asks for my username/password, which I provide only to be told "invalid username/password"

???

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!