Quality Body Shops in N. Delaware

• CAn anyone recommend any good body shops in Northern Delaware? I'm trying to price out some options for tube fenders or AEV fender/hood kits. Need to get some prices on install plus paint.

Also, I know the AEV kits comes highline flares - anybody know if they are 6" or if any of the aftermarket 6" flares would match up?

• Henry bros in stanton does the best work i've ever seen...

Wallace Auto Body in Middletown is great too, my mom has had her rav4 repaired there.

Stay away from Bear Collision...they did not do a good job on my old Jimmy...

• i did my own tube fenders in a day they take a little finesse to get them on just get some and have a wrenching party

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I've always gone to Eastern Auto Body in Wilmington. I guess they're still there.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Christiana Auto gets a second from me. They did the work on my jeep. Ernie cares about what he puts back on the street.

• I've been steered towards HENRY BRos. also and i heard he doesn't mind old rusty stuff. (aka- restos) ? have not had anything worth taking there yet though. crossy

• Henry Bros does great work...but sometimes they can be on the expensive side. Now on the other hand...Ed Henry (different shop) on 4th in Wilmington (close to Greenhill Ave, not the bad section) is phenomenal :up:

• Not to high jack your thread, but any chance you can respond to my PM's, i've got my whole audio set up pieced together now and the upgraded speakers you said you had available would give it some better quality as far as sound goes.

Thanks-

Slick

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!