DeJA's 2007 - 6th Annual Surf Fishing Tourney Saturday June 30th

• I cant wait! I think I'll be making a run down to the beach to get my tag and maybe do some early season fishing this week when its supposed to hit the low 70s! :spinrhead:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Isn't that cute! Her Jeep has a veil too!

...or is that sun glare?

I will try to make the surf fishing thing too....although I have a sneaky feeling something will come up to thwart my plans!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Looks like there is a Top Hat on his jeep.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Thanks Patti :spinrhead:

I think I'll be there - see if I can make it 3 in a row for a prize. :innocent:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Coming up.

Official time will be 10:00-3:00.

All are welcome, only members will qualify for prizes.

Location will be Delaware Seashore State Park at the Faithful Steward crossing.

You must have a permit to drive on the beach.

Alcohol is permitted, DUI is not. No glass containers. No public urinating while the ranger is watching. (DrJ)

Post any questions.

• I'll be there, also when is the next meeting down in Sussex, so I can join, I am working :( on the meet day this month.

• I guess we will do the same for prizes as last year.

$30 vouchers to be used for DeJA merchandise from the "Tub". No cash value.

Prizes awarded for:

First Fish. (With scales)

Longest Fish. (With scales. Measured snout to tip of tail).

Longest Shark (Measured snout to tip of tail).

Only fish caught during the tourney times qualify. Only DeJA members are eligible.

• What is the entry fee this year? I forget what it was last year and I'm too lazy to do a search. :innocent:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Next Saturday, Official time 10am-4pm.

Members are eligible for the DeJA prizes.

Anyone can get into the pool.

Location will be North of the Faithful Steward dune crossing in Delaware Seashore State Park.

• Basically its on the northbound side of route 1 across from savages ditch road. In the Delaware Seashore State Park

Scott

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!