W.E. Rock Competition at Rausch Creek July 14 and 15

• WE Rock will be at Rausch Creek on July 14 and 15, THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

I am currently planning on driving up in my truck to watch Saturday. If someone wants to ride up with me let me know.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll be heading up on Fri to scope out the courses. If you are free it is a great oppertunity to see some really cool rigs do some amazing crawling.

Come out to support your DEJA sponsored Team 609.

Thanks,
    Aaron

• I'm gonna head up with Slimer and my camera gear. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'll be heading up on Fri to scope out the courses. If you are free it is a great oppertunity to see some really cool rigs do some amazing crawling.

Come out to support your DEJA sponsored Team 609.

Thanks,
    Aaron

It's also an opportunity to see EXTREME crawling! It's something you just can't get an appreciation for watching it on TV. There's a lot of dynamics going on between the spotter and driver, and cameras never do inclines justice.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i was plannings on it but now i gotta work at 4 pm sat. bummer

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• well, Slimer and I went up to see Saturdays events. cool stuff! watched Aaron bounce around the obstacles, some pretty tough stuff on the course. got to see a few cool rolls, but none by Aaron. :) I'll post my pics after I get them back from Quadratec.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Here's a link to a pics thread:

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=16024.0

Here's an explanation for these two pics. They go together:
    As you can see here, Aaron is in a REALLY tippy spot. The way the cones were set up, you either have to take out the one he's going around now, or another one in the hole (see the second pic where his rear tire is eating it). Aaron was trying to stay high and not take either cone. This put him in the tippy spot he's at and at the moment this pic was taken, he was actually beginning to roll over. High pucker factor!

That brings us to this pic. In order to avoid the roll over, Aaron stomped the skinny petal and shot out of the course. Unfortunately he ate the cone in the hole.

Notice the guy in the fore ground running for his life? He was a 4wheel drive hardware rep yelling obscinities at Aaron. Aaron was aiming for him. :innocent: No I'm joking! :laughing: We all ran out of the way. I was right in front myself (guy with the quadratech shirt and tan cap in first pic).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!