Weekday Wheeling?

• you can arrange a special permit for RC during the week (I've been there on a Wednesday), but you'll still need at least one other vehicle to go with you.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• anything except the graded gravel roads at the canal is illegal. sadly, there are no legal 4x4 areas in Delaware. (please, nobody else reply about the canal, don't kill the thread!)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Is there anywhere to go wheeling during the week, my new off days are Tues, Wend, Thurs.... so Sat and Sun are out for the next few months.

I want to hit some trails up, but RC seems to be closed during the week?

What about Wharton State Forest?

I just drove through the Catskill Mountains on Sunday; Very beautiful. It's about a 4 hour ride by way of interstate through NJ. I know there are trails up there because I remember seeing Jeep clubs from the Catskills. I'd like to explore that area a little more someday.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• Im off during the week through out the month of november. If any one wants to goto RC or any where Im, Just let me knw and we can set somthin up.

• I'm back on a M-F schedule until Dec 6... and I'm taking two classes, and they both eat up a bunch of my time. I want to get out again soon, but if I can't before I go back to my weekend schedule, I;ll let you know, maybe we can set up a tues, thurs ride, my boy has soccer games on wend and I try to make all of his games...

I'll let you know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!