Is the ride to RC still on for Saturday?

• I say just come along and chose your battles. That's always the way i look at it. Atleast we can get out of the house and enjoy some nature. :bsflag: Well that's one more down, this ship is sinking fast. Guess tomorrow morning i'll be enjoying a hot cup of coffee with 3 Jeeps at the park. Anyone like scrabble?

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• yeah, 107 is mostly downhill going to the park. from exit 104 it's uphill the entire way.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Unless you count the dually, I don't have 4WD. Sounds like getting there will be as interesting as being there. ;D

The jeeps on the trailer :up: Well if i have to park at the gas station and drive the jeep up, im there. :suspicious:

• I'm in. see yall at Wawa.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• wahoo! I'm home. and I left an hour after the rest of the DEJA guys did, and a half hour after AndyZJ.

Jerry / Whatevah

• pretty good for my easy group. only damage was a busted mirror. As expected, the snow made some things easier and some things a good deal harder. I'll post a ride report later tonight.

Jerry / Whatevah

• This was my first trip. So, I went as a "right seater". I was with drivers: :driving: Billy (Knoxrents), Fran (SubVet), & Jason (J man) each vehicle had a "right seater".
    WOW ! ! :up: These guys found any "blacks" they could. AND they COULD!!
    Information and pictures to follow later.

• Help i need spare parts! Well that was definitely one of the most enjoyable rides i've had up there. Ironically I started the day saying "I wheel the snot out of this stock dana30 even with 35's and its still in one piece". So that's the last time I hope to eat my words.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!