longarm install 7/19. Free Pizza!

• I'll be installing a 5.5" TNT Y-Link longarm on my XJ on the 19th at Knox Rentals in West Chester. Free pizza and soda to anybody who can come help! I can give directions if needed, really easy to find. It's nothing real difficult, but I will need a hand lining up some of the components and drilling.

Free Pizza! Free Pizza! Free Pizza! ;D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I was gonna shoot for 8 or 9. Depends on when Bill can get there to unlock it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Thanks guys. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• the more the merrier! just picked up a couple cutoff wheels. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• wahoo, the springs were delivered! I'm all set! If anybody is curious, here is the install sheet for the bellypan and arms http://www.greatlakesxj.com/tech/TNT_YLink.pdf lotsa drilling. might weld it on, dunno. the drilling is for a mounting bracket, not for the whole pan.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Nice. Welders are all available if you need them.

Hmmmm, I wonder if that pic helped the sale.
    Remind's me of the Jerry McQuire line:
    "Just stop....you had me a YELLOW." :innocent:

• hee-hee I'm actually painting the arms and the bottom of the pan yellow. :D the top of the pan will be Hammered Black since I think it'll last longer. The outer side brackets are black, but if we can weld the inner brackets on, we won't even need to use those.

Jerry / Whatevah

• hmm, was sure I posted up the address and directions... stupid work computers. Corner of N Adams St and E Market St, in West Chester. aka 421 East Market Street, West Chester, PA 19382

Jerry / Whatevah

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• hey fellas, have fun, good luck, and stay cool!

jerry, i look forward to seeing your rig on the 26th!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• jerry, i look forward to seeing your rig on the 26th!

sure sure... we do all the work, and you enjoy it! :cuss: hehe I'm looking forward to seeing this thing finished, too!

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!