Official Toy Run Caravan From The South Thread

• I don't think it is confusing, thanks for the recap :up: see everyone sat

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• I was at first but the thread straightens itself out
    You know the guys up north don't really pay any
    attention to us down here :rasp:
    Even Paul said he wasn't following the thread
    See how they forget us down here

j/k Paul :up:

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

You know the guys up north don't really pay any
    attention to us down here :rasp:
    Even Paul said he wasn't following the thread
    See how they forget us down here

It's not like I forgot you were there, I just didn't think I needed to know the route I wasn't taking. The members down below the canal are every bit as important as the ones up North who's name I actually know.

:jester:

• Forget them? I believe we've reached the point where most of the club resides in "way down south".

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

Forget them? I believe we've reached the point where most of the club resides in "way down south".

That would be a good poll subject.

"What County do you reside in."

• hmmm 5 pages to figure how to go north. lol. puts a whole new meaning to the term Slower delaware. :hmm:

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Quote from "SLINKY"

hmmm 5 pages to figure how to go north. lol. puts a whole new meaning to the term Slower delaware. :hmm:

Yup, and just like a Jeep, it's not about speed, it's about quality.

DrJ

• Quote from "SLINKY"

hmmm 5 pages to figure how to go north. lol. puts a whole new meaning to the term Slower delaware. :hmm:

My Momma always said...
    Q. What sperates ignorance from arrogance?

A. The St. Georges Bridge

• now now boys. we are all Delawienies :laughing: and that is all that matters :peace:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• i second the amen :up:

• For the folks meeting at the Lowes in Lewes: If I'm not there by the time everyone is ready to jet, don't wait up. I'm bringing my son with me so who knows what time we will actually leave the house. :laughing: I'm hoping to get there in time to caravan up, if not we'll see everyone at Pike Creek.

Chuck

• [size=18px]I'm on my way!!![/size]

[size=7px]The above was a warning to stay off the roads because BBD doesent drive well.[/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!