What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Put in a new Alpine head unit from Turtle (Thanks Mike) Now I got Sirius, CD, iPod, and AM/FM all at the touch of a button.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• got denied at another carwash

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• looks like my jeep a little bit..

;)

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• diagnosed my clacking sound (which my gf better described as sounding like you have a card in your bicycle spokes, except the card is made of sheet metal).

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• shipped my rear driveshaft off to Tom Woods :-\

~ JD

• Took it to Sevy's for a front end alignment. Found out it needs upper ball joints and a steering coupler. They told me to bring it back when I fix those and they'll do the alignment.

They know I work on it myself and gave me the option to have them do that work or let me do it. Good garage.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• John call me next time you send a shaft out i have parts to rebuild everything in shaft.i have aready rebuilt mine twice.

Wayne

i'll be calling you soon. ::) front one is bad, too. :-\ http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=23372.0

~ JD

• Gave it a bath and got depressed because I realized how bad the body is getting.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Uh oh....are you replacing the bearings or just the rear main seal? What's with the bar running the length of the engine under the crank?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Uh oh....are you replacing the bearings or just the rear main seal? What's with the bar running the length of the engine under the crank?

skid plate.. :bsflag:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Don't laugh, I think that is what it may be. There is not any other need for it to be there. The crank bearings have their own caps just like carrier bearings. I think it may be there just in case you do wack the oil pan, you do not destroy everything else.... But again, that is what I *think*...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!