August 22nd - Rausch Creek

• what happened, hope it didn't have anything to do with us hogging the trainer.

nope - just have some mechanicals and leaks that popped up suddenly. i don't feel comfortable driving it that distance and back when combined with wheeling. i have parts stacking up for it anyways so this may give me time to knock out a few items. have fun camping!

• If your going to head up ill lead lower group,looks like a couple other guys want to do that kind of ride.Me i just want to keep jeep together for Big dogs.

Wayne

i'll run whatever you want to run :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• here is a list...

James78 -- camping fri, sat wheeling
    The Mistaken -- sat&sun (riding or wheeling?)
    altieror -- ?
    chief57 -- friday motel sat wheeling
    sloper -- out
    daddanelena -- sat
    shorebird -- out
    knoxrents sat&sun
    astape -- sat&sun
    clendaniel -- ?
    jc1121 -- ?
    trikpony -- wheeling with others
    tedsbumper -- rider sat
    bmf24 -- comp watcher
    mferrari -- sat&sun
    anx1ous -- ?

this is all I got from everyones posts, let us know what your plans are, that way everyone can keep an eye out.
    as of now I am the only one camping friday night, I am gonna be there by 5pm I'll try to get a large area that way when I pack up, there will be room for the saturday night campers.

• Weather forecast for Tremont PA as of 8:00 p.m. today...

Friday -- high of 80 with 60% chance of thunderstorms
    Saturday -- high of 71 with 40% chance of "scattered" thunderstorms
    Sunday -- high of 72 with 30% chance of "isolated" thunderstorms

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I don't think I got an answer to the question about what time to meet Saturday morning. When can we get on the trails? Also, can i assume CB channel 4 as usual? Anyone?

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Actually, Ed is trailering my CJ up there Friday afternoon...I will be wheeling that b#@%h for the first time. And Ed and I will be camping Fri night.

Oh and uhh...what groups are doing what trails?

• I'm trailering with aaron, I will be wheeling saturday and sunday as long as the jeep holds together. Camping saturday night.

• updated list...

James78 -- camping fri, sat wheeling
    The Mistaken -- sat&sun (riding or wheeling?)
    altieror -- sat
    chief57 -- friday motel sat wheeling
    sloper -- out
    daddanelena -- sat
    shorebird -- out
    knoxrents sat&sun
    astape -- sat&sun
    clendaniel -- ?
    jc1121 -- ?
    trikpony -- wheeling with others
    tedsbumper -- rider sat
    bmf24 -- comp watcher
    mferrari -- sat&sun
    anx1ous -- ?

anyone can update this list as necessary by quoting the latest update and editing it. ;)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• On another subject, what time on Saturday morning do we start getting our group together and organized? Around 8:00?

0830 for staging; get moving at 0900.

doesn't always happen on time, though. :P

When can we get on the trails? Also, can i assume CB channel 4 as usual? Anyone?

we can get on the trails as early as we want, but it doesn't usually get moving before 0830 or 0900.

~ JD

• Also, can i assume CB channel 4 as usual? Anyone?

not a safe assumption. ;)

we kinda pick channels on a whim when we split into groups. at staging, we sometimes listen in on the radio chatter to find a channel that's not already being used by another group.

~ JD

• I will lead the bigger of the two groups with Aaron. I am riding Bitch with him all weekend. The parts didn't get here in time. Oh well... See some of ya tonight.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!