New and Will Apply for Membership ASAP

• I've had my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (4.0L 6Cyl) as my first vehicle for two years now, and I absolutely love it.
    As soon as my eighteenth birthday comes around, I'll definitely send in my application.

I'm currently in the process of buying a second Jeep Cherokee that's the same model to scrap and upgrade my current one, that has a few dents and parts missing.
    Currently, This is what I got on, but I'm always adding more:
    -6" Lift
    -Stinger/Bull Bar up front
    -31" All Terrains
    -Roof Rack w/ 6 KC's
    -K&N / Spectre Air Intake
    -Custom Exhaust
    -CB Radio, UHF Marine, and Sussex County Fire/EMS Radios
    -Dual 12" Subwoofers on 1000W Amp n custom speakers in various locations, Alpine Head Unit
    -Fire extinguishers, axe, crowbar, red flares, chains, towropes, safety equipment, First Responder Medical bag, and fire department dash strobes.
    -Plus alot more engine upgrades including a V8 (someday), and the new parts off the scrap jeep

Can't wait to join, have some real fun in my Jeep, and become a better Jeep owner!

Nick Ryman, FF/EMR Millville Vol. Fire Co. Sta. 84, DE for pics or more info email me at pntblsnipr@msn.com

• Can't wait to join, have some real fun in my Jeep, and become a better Jeep owner!

then you've come to the right place. welcome! :wavey:

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

:up: :up:
    :beer:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Welcome aboard! :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hey...Always good to hear from fellow Fire/EMS Jeep owners.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• I've had my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (4.0L 6Cyl) as my first vehicle for two years now, and I absolutely love it.
    As soon as my eighteenth birthday comes around, I'll definitely send in my application.

Welcome Nick.

And just an FYI, you can join at 16 as long as a couple conditions are met.

From the bylaws:

* Persons 16-17 years of age with a valid driver’s license may be granted membership on a case by case basis. Requirements will include their parent(s) attending at least one meeting and signing a parental waiver. Minors who are granted membership will have full voting rights. The BOD will make the final decision on all applicants.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!