** 2009 Jeeps For Joy ** - REPORT

• I'll let Jen fill in the particulars.

No idea how many Jeeps were there but it was great turnout.

Weather was chilly but sunny and really a pretty nice day.

I just want to say thanks to everyone that came out and helped make it a huge success.

Special thanks to Jen for pulling it all together, and thanks to all those that took care of donation boxes.

And thanks to "the ole fart" for arranging for Santa to stop by and visit us today. ;)

• it was great i really liked it this was my first jeep event and i will be sending in my application to become a member soon i would like to be more involved next year thanks for the pizza and all

• Looks like a great turnout. Sorry i couldnt make it this year. we had a window to get our holiday preperations done while my parents watched our 3 week old...needless to say plans changed real quick. I know this year's run is over, but would making a paypal donation now be too late?

• Thanks to all that came out. From the raffle tickets, t-shirt sales, and donations we have about $1196 for next year. We collected at least 1406 toys but I think there were a few more donated after that last count. We sold out of the t-shirts but if you missed out and still want one, post up and I will see about getting a few more printed. Looking forward to next year and we're starting out the planning already.

• Santa wants to thank everyone for having him visit. He had a ball. It was a pleasure to finally me a lot of you folks. Anyone that has photos of Santa that are posted, he would like a copy for his we site.
    Thanks again to all & I'm really looking forward to next year.
    Merry Christmas to all & to all a good nite!

I would appreciate feedback on Santa's appearance. Any changes he might make? He was told to lose the bag w/ ho ho ho on it.

• This was some funny shit:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5qkJcre75Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5qkJcre75Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

• Bribing a child with a toy Jeep to unlock the big Jeep...Priceless.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• That kids gonna be the death of me. He just looked at me from inside the Jeep with this little smile. :doh:
    Combination of power locks, hard top, and a punk two year old.

Bribing a child with a toy Jeep to unlock the big Jeep...Priceless.

Thanks to Jen for saving the day. ;)

Sorry I couldn't stay longer but as always, it was great seeing everyone.

• aahhh...the things i have to look forward to LOL

• Billy I hope I was not the cause of this all I wanted to do was congratulate you on the new baby.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Billy I hope I was not the cause of this all I wanted to do was congratulate you on the new baby.

No...not at all. It was well after you left.
    He was getting cold and asked to watch a movie so I put him in the Jeep with the heat on. It's something I do all summer long at the beach but obviously with no top and the engine not running. He proceeded to turn on every switch in the Jeep and lock me out. Lesson learned. :doh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!