DEJA TRAIL RIDE: Topless for TA TAs Event at RC August 14th

• so who all is from Dover area or farther south that's goin wants to head up and meet the northerners?

can plan a time and place down here to meet up and head up if yall like.

• heh, sorry Rock...looks like we'll be getting a room and heading up Fri night. We just tried getting one at the Hampton and it's completely full already, so we're at the Comfort Inn just down the road. Should be a good time anyway.

Opie

• ... there is no way I am getting stuck in a 20 person group. :o

amen to that. these events are frequently jam-packed... :doh:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• yes, most of these rides are looking to raise $$ for the cause, pay the money and do your own thing !

some of us did that last year at the 'crawl for the cure' for this very reason.... 8)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• so who all is from Dover area or farther south that's goin wants to head up and meet the northerners?

can plan a time and place down here to meet up and head up if yall like.

I'm planning on going up Saturday am if I don't have to work. I won't know until next week. Joe (Friendly Joe) wants to go too, but has the same problem. We've met at the North Dover Wawa before to gas up and get breakfast between 4:30 and 5 before. Maybe we can firm that up next week?

• ug well got some bad news yet again. boss says i gota work fri-sat one of the other guys thats ben there longer is going on vecation and i have to cover the shift.

maybe i can get someone to pick me up a shirt lol

• heh, sorry Rock...looks like we'll be getting a room and heading up Fri night. We just tried getting one at the Hampton and it's completely full already, so we're at the Comfort Inn just down the road. Should be a good time anyway.

Opie

I'm at the comfort inn too. We are planning on heading up on Sat morning.

Anyone wheeling Sunday too?

I haven't met most of you guys yet. Besides recoginizing a rig whats a good way to meet up.

• I'm in on this as well, been lurking but didn't commit till now. I'll be leaving Dover around 4:30, I can meet in Dover or on 896. Im getting all the forms filled out now, to make it faster on registration.

Also, here the list so far so we know whose doing what:

Sahara54 - From Dover
    Shandyluke - Hotel
    KnoxRents
    EMS 34 20 - Camping
    DK Gloden Eagle
    Buster Stewart
    Opie - Hotel
    MrJoop
    Daddanelena
    Stomper
    Slowpoke

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

Edited once, last by Sahara54 ().

• I not about the large group either, but I'm in for greens/blues/blacks (not picky)

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• I don't think I really care what the size of the group is, but I would like to try and ensure I ride with DEJA folks. After all, you are the ones that have been so helpful as I learn the ropes. I suppose I'm in for the easiest trails (greens/blues?). But how do I know who you are? I also drive a stick TJ. Other than the obvious, how much harder is this to do in a stick?

Opie

• Offroading with a stick can be harder but can be better as you can pick the gear you want, I wheel a stick yj an I enjoy it but toke some getting used to cus you have to balance gas an brake like an auto but then you have to clutch after some time you will get the hang of it an find how you like to do it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!