Meeting Location:
    Stewart's Brewing Company
    219 Governors Place
    Bear, DE 19701
    http://www.stewartsbrewingcompany.com/

September's agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of Members and BOD.

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events - GWNF, Beach Clean Up

8. JFJ Discussion

9. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

10. Adjourn meeting

The DeJA Tub O' Stuff will be there for anyone needing something from the store.

**Please be sure to use the order forms that will be on each table.**

-50/50- will be done toward the end of all meetings we have in the banquet room. The club’s half of the money will go to wards paying for the room for the evening.

The other half is yours to keep! (if you win)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please try to bring small bills to pay for dinner.

• The bittersweet of missing Big Dogs is I can make this meeting.
    I'll be leaving from Lewes if anyone from the south is brave enough for the trip north and wants to caravan. :driving:

• We'll be coming up from Dover if anyone wants to meet up.

Billy what time ya leaving the beach?

Anytime really. Lisa is driving separately in the JK so we'll just be packed from camp and sitting on the beach. I can head north whenever. Let me know and I'll meet you on 1 somewhere.

Jen...what time are you and Elizabeth rolling north?

• Anytime really. Lisa is driving separately in the JK so we'll just be packed from camp and sitting on the beach. I can head north whenever. Let me know and I'll meet you on 1 somewhere.

Jen...what time are you and Elizabeth rolling north?

Um I dunno. 3:30 ish maybe? You can stop by here and follow me up if you'd like :mrgreen:

• Um I dunno. 3:30 ish maybe? You can stop by here and follow me up if you'd like :mrgreen:

I'll meet you. You've driven that route so many times that I'm sure you make good time...(even in the four banger. :innocent:)
    If Ian's home (and functioning) by then, I'll get a quick trail report to present at the meeting.

Bring the JK tow hooks if you still have them and I'll bring the cash.

Damn, they were in my Jeep last week when we met up. :doh: I'll bring them. Just buy me a beer and they're yours.

• Just a heads up.

I asked for the back room as the other one tends to be noisy on Sundays when football is on.

They have a bridal shower in the afternoon.

They should have the room ready for us at 5:00, but it's possible it might be 5:30.

Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can hang in the parking lot if necessary.

• How about meeting at the North Dover Wawa?
    What time is good? 4:00 or a little bit earlier?

After what Keith posted, 4 sounds good to me. I'll be there.

I will be leaving from lewes as well. Probibly 3 or so, If you want to meet up bill.

I'll give you a call Andy.

Looks like a pretty good convoy for a meeting up north. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!