*** 'Jeeps For Joy' 2010 - Toy Drive Event ***

• I'd hold off on the tree! Drop it off to your local neighborhood service center.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Remember to dress warm.

Looks like low 40's and it's always windy there.

At least we won't have snow...or rain!

The wind does howl through that parking lot!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• At least we won't have snow...or rain!

The wind does howl through that parking lot!

Has it ever Been warm for JFJ? I know it's been cold the 4 years i've gone.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I'll be there as close to 9 a.m. as possible. See You all there!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Are the southern DE participants doing a caravan rendezvous at the north Dover Wawa again this year? If so, 8:30? :shrug:

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• who is hosting the website http://www.jeepsforjoy.org. I can ping the site, but I cant get to it from two different networks. It appears to be down.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• who is hosting the website www.jeepsforjoy.org. I can ping the site, but I cant get to it from two different networks. It appears to be down.

It finally came up.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• That would be Jerry. 8)

and it's on the same server as DEJA.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• all ages up to teens. I believe AI Dupont accepts anybody up to 18. I transfered a 16 year old there once, football player that was bigger than me. http://jeepsforjoy.org/gifts.html

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I have a propane powered torpedo heater and a propane tank I can bring. I don't think I have enough propane to last the day. Could somebody bring another tank? Is this even a good idea? We could direct the heat toward the tent (NOT the heater in the tent).

• It shouldn't be that bad. Mid 40's. Heck I've spent most of the week in a bucket truck. Saturday should feel good! :rollsmile:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!