Hi from Rhode Island

• Nice to see a jeep club in Delaware. I will soon be moving to New Castle and looking forward to joining your club. I'm in North East Jeep ass. and a co- trails chair. Ne Jeep has a couple off weekend runs in the western part of Mass. We also have private land in southern Vermont. Ive been with the club since day one. I know it would be quite a ride from De. but maybe the 2 clubs could have a joint run. Looking forward to meeting everybody! Thanks Earle

• yes the club has been annually but I never been. Ever been to Pine Baron's?

We have couple people that are very familiar with the barons but my Jeep doesn't go into mud or wet sand so no...never been.
    Some of our guys/gals go up there for trips so if you are game, we are still in. ;)

• It's not worth the drive from up north. Especially with some of the popular areas declared offlimits recently.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• look forward to meeting you on the trails :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• just got the divorse. Im moving to New Castle in a couple of weeks and might be able to attend your meeting i9n March. Can't wait to meet you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!