** RCRocs Club Competition and Jeep 101 ** Saturday, April 9th & Sunday, April 10th

• My girlfriend and I are planning to be up there, I'm not to sure I can do all that much since I'm post surgery and all, but I'm willing to do what I can. Maybe a time keeper or somthing light duty. Can't. Wait it was a blast last year.

Andy

Well, the organizers are trying to put the list together, so if you can't commit for sure probably better to not.

• We will most likely stay at the Comfort Inn Sat. night again this year.

Anyone else?

Hammock for me. :)

Can anyone firmly commit to helping at the comp? I guarantee you'll have a great time and get a front row seat to some awesome wheeling. No experience necessary.
    PM or post up so I can add your name [url=http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,13016.msg87171.html#msg87171]HERE[/url].

Thanks in advance.

• I plan on being there as a spectator for the comp and participating in the 101. My buddy from the Army just retired and moved to PA and would like to come check it out and do the 101 if thats cool with everyone. He bought himself a TJ and I'm pretty sure he's running all stock.

• Was looking into going to this because of the 101, now I just read about the competition and I'm not really sure I want to jump in that far. lol When's the next time that there will be some 101 and then just running through the trails for fun? aka not looking to break my jeep in half as it's my DD...

• Was looking into going to this because of the 101, now I just read about the competition and I'm not really sure I want to jump in that far. lol When's the next time that there will be some 101 and then just running through the trails for fun? aka not looking to break my jeep in half as it's my DD...

the comp and the 101 are completely different events on two consecutive days. i can see how having them in the same thread might be a little misleading. there should probably be two separate threads...

the comp is on saturday. the 101 on sunday is the event that i recommended for you. :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• the comp and the 101 are completely different events on two consecutive days. i can see how having them in the same thread might be a little misleading. there should probably be two separate threads...

I was trying to avoid the confusion we had a few years ago where information and meeting times were scattered all over the board. :doh: If you read the first post in the thread, it seems pretty simple. I'm not sure how much more basic I can word it. :shrug: I can throw another thread up if that helps. Just hope it doesn't do more harm than good.

Was looking into going to this because of the 101, now I just read about the competition and I'm not really sure I want to jump in that far. lol When's the next time that there will be some 101 and then just running through the trails for fun? aka not looking to break my jeep in half as it's my DD...

The competition is on Saturday and would only be four people from this group. The rest are going to watch. It is definitely worth checking out.

The 101 is on Sunday and will be more what you are looking for. Randy (shorebird) will be there and is the best guide you'll ever meet, period. The 101 will be a good time as well as very informative. :up:

• I'll let Randy make a thread. Here is a recap of my initial post for those that missed it.

• I was trying to avoid the confusion we had a few years ago where information and meeting times were scattered all over the board. :doh: If you read the first post in the thread, it seems pretty simple. I'm not sure how much more basic I can word it. :shrug: I can throw another thread up if that helps. Just hope it doesn't do more harm than good.

yeah, i remember that. :o i don't know whether separate threads would be more/less confusing. i simply saw how the single thread confused this person, and it made me wonder if other people who didn't post had the same misconception... :shrug:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I think it's a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' thing. One thread leads to confusion about what is actually going on and probably doesn't get the attention for Jeep 101 that it deserves, two threads leads to half the info getting posted in one location and half in the other, people are going to miss important information or it's going to get posted twice. I dunno what the right answer is.

• Sorry, no need to make more threads on my account... I would have read the whole thread and probably picked up on the fact that this is two events... but I'm at work, so I skimmed it, my fault, no need for everyone to get pissy or rude. lal

:beer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!