change Gallery picture

• how do I change the Gallery picture that coordinates with my album? I want a different picture with my album name.
    Why is Gallery on the top of this website twice?

Thanks

• you should see a little dropdown menu below the pictures. Click on the one that says "make highlight". I already changed it off of the vent cap photo.

you shouldn't see two gallery links... just the one on the left.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Me too

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Me too

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I know. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon... Have any of you tried clicking on that right one today?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Same gallery, "embedded" layout. The link on the left takes you to the non-embedded version. I'm fighting a problem where the forum and gallery aren't sharing user data. That's why it's been separate for a while. I like the new embedded stuff, though. Adds direct links to albums under the avatars for people that have them.

Jerry / Whatevah

• It works fine for me still, I used it a week or two ago. Do you get any errors? Also, have you changed your forum password? The gallery password may or may not be linked with the forum.

If your password hasn't changed, I'd try deleting the publishing wizard and reinstall it. I've attached the .reg file. Remove the .txt extension and double click. :)

edit: I just tested it using the attached registry file to configure the upload wizard and it worked for me. XP Pro on my laptop.

Files

Jerry / Whatevah

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• oh, that's odd. Do you have any virus filters or anything that might intercept it?

Jerry / Whatevah

• Yup, been there for about a week. Seems to be working ok, been monitoring the logs for errors.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!