dec 3 trip to rc

• since i misses last weeks ride i was going to head up this Sat. i want to get one more ride in this year before a build the new front axle and suspension. going to hit mosty blacks and a few red. the weather looks pretty good, who's in.

aaron

• Jeff my phone is acting up. But unfortunately I will not make it on the 3rd. My team has a game and since I am the coach, I really can't miss it.

Give Walk in the Park hell for me tho.

• Had a really good day over all. Aaron, Jeff, don and myself ran mostly blacks and reds all day till I broke my steering. Or till my steering failed. After some back yard ghetto fab we got it good enough to make it get off the trails. Parked the jeep and rode shotgun in Aarons jeep. Everyone did really well. Aaron had a good day climbing some difficult climbs and jeffs jk did really well too. My first time with my rig to RC and was very impressed over all on how well it does.

• we started on trail 5 and i was able to walk up the hill climb that ian had rolled on a couple of weeks ago. then we moved on to yellow jacket and O trail. thats where nicks steering gave way. after about an hour of brain storming and welding we made a getto fabulious repair and got him off the trail. after that we ran the rest of O and then over to cemetary, continuing on we ran 8 and 4 then finised up with cv and walk in the park.

it turned out to be a real nice day with very few people in the park and we were able to keep moving and hit some good trails.

aaron

• Had a really good day over all. Aaron, Jeff, don and myself ran mostly blacks and reds all day till I broke my steering. Or till my steering failed. After some back yard ghetto fab we got it good enough to make it get off the trails. Parked the jeep and rode shotgun in Aarons jeep. Everyone did really well. Aaron had a good day climbing some difficult climbs and jeffs jk did really well too. My first time with my rig to RC and was very impressed over all on how well it does.

Heim joint?

• It's hard to believe that walk in the park is a black. I made it through cemetery with ease compared to walk in the park. Aaron did a good job of riggin the steering for nick, I think it's stronger than what was there to begin with. I never saw a joint spread open like that. And yes nick, you are still on the invite list, even though you almost lost my super expensive Craftsman wrench. The short bus did really well only minor war scares even did a red with her. Time to go over her tighten some stuff and get ready for the next trip.

• yeah was a heim lol. guess rock krawler uses the china ones :bang: and as for walk in the park i think there about even with cemetery. theres just a pretty hard run closest to the hill, some really big rocks in that line.

• Sounds like an awesome ride, I was having trouble getting up that last part on walk in the park, decided to turn off the trail when my oil pan started leaking again without finishing. Need to try it again :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!