*** DEJA January trail ride @ Rausch Creek *** Saturday January 14, 2012

• Still working on the full blown calendar for next year but wanted to get this up as early as possible. It's a 3 day weekend for a lot of people so hopefully that will mean a good attendence. I love wheeling in Jan/Feb and playing in the snow.

For those interested, there is also probably a Pine Barrens run on 1/1 - http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=33588.0

Copy and paste the list as you add yourself....

1) Stafford blue/black (pending fixing xfer case issue)

• For those interested, there is also probably a Pine Barrens run on 1/1 - http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=33588.0

Sound like Jerry kinda backed off on that:

I don't think this will work out very well... the few legal sections appear to be mostly water, I don't want to risk anybody blowing an engine out there. Been going through the routes the NJ guys are using and aside from a couple optional easy spots on the main roads all they're doing is water crossings.

• I'd like to make it, but I will have to replace my springs before I ride again. Hopefully one of the offers of springs will come thru soon or I'll have to go the new spring route.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• If everything works out I should have new springs before the 14th.
    2) Shorebird blue/black (pending springs)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• I'm going to try and make this trail ride I should have everything fixed and back toghether by then.

Tenative
    1) Stomper

• Looking to be keeping my TJ for awhile. :up: Pending anything coming up I m in for Januray 14th.

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• 1) Stafford blue/black (pending fixing xfer case issue)
    3) GSE Nick
    4) DKGoldenEagle (pending anything that comes up)

Tenative
    1) Stomper
    2) BlueLesPaul2006

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• 6 total.

2 tentative, and 3 pending. ;D

Noticed that as well. My Jeep will probably be up at Zach's so if it get's done, I will definitely want to try it out.

Another tentative here. :hysterical:

3) GSE Nick

Tenative
    1) Stomper
    2) BlueLesPaul2006
    3) KnoxRents

• I got some new (to me) springs on Sunday, now all I have to do is get them on. I added Wayne to the list and modified my "pending" status :laughing: .

2) Shorebird blue/black (pending installation of springs)
    3) GSE Nick
    5) daddanelena blue/black

Tenative
    1) Stomper
    2) BlueLesPaul2006
    3) KnoxRents

• I replaced the broken spring today. I'm coming off the "pending" list! Even if I don't get time to replace the others I'm ready.

2) Shorebird blue/black
    3) GSE Nick
    5) Daddanelena blue/black

Tenative
    1) Stomper
    2) BlueLesPaul2006
    3) KnoxRents

• Its looking good for me so I may be able to attend. I have never been to RC and I have not been off road since 2003 so I need to get back in the swing. What kind of trails will we be running greens and blues or reds and blacks? Im looking for greens and blues till I get my footing back.

• So far those who have posted are choosing blue/black, but at RC green/blues connect you to the blacks. Could you give me an idea of your previous trail experience and how your rig is set up.

• So far those who have posted are choosing blue/black, but at RC green/blues connect you to the blacks. Could you give me an idea of your previous trail experience and how your rig is set up.

Blues and Blacks for me Randy.

My previous off road experience is all while in the Army driving my issued HMMWV. We would tear around and if we broke the humvee we didn't care. Other than that I have not done much off road. I would like to learn the proper way since I have to pay to fix anything I break.

As far as THIS wrangler I just got it so I have not taken it off road. It is a 2012 JK 2 door sport with a 3" lift and 34" tires. Other than the lift and tires it is all stock and open diffs. I should have some rocker guards for xmas. Im planning on getting a full set of skids but that wont be till spring at least.

• My previous off road experience is all while in the Army driving my issued HMMWV. We would tear around and if we broke the humvee we didn't care. Other than that I have not done much off road. I would like to learn the proper way since I have to pay to fix anything I break.
    As far as THIS wrangler I just got it so I have not taken it off road. It is a 2012 JK 2 door sport with a 3" lift and 34" tires. Other than the lift and tires it is all stock and open diffs. I should have some rocker guards for xmas. Im planning on getting a full set of skids but that wont be till spring at least.

You should be fine, as long as you take direction and use some finesse with the "skinny" pedal. We have at least one other open/open Jeep in the mix as of now. We'll be running blues & blacks and if Billy comes and doesn't hook up with a higher group, we'll probably be running trails that parallel reds, along with anyone who wants to join him. If it snows it will add a new dimension to the trails. As with all our rides, we make trail decisions based on who shows up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!