bikini top

• looking for a bikini top for a 91 yj. bought one rom a guy on here and it was really kessed up. didnt know what i was looking @. Kinda in desperate need of one since my soft top tore last night getting it off. And yes the person knows he sold me a crappy one ajd has yet to make good on it.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Shows character not calling him out by name bro. I know it sux and he knows who he is and what happened. If you're anywhere close to the Newark area I'll be home all day today. Come stop by and you can have the tan bikini top I have. You got my number..

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• well i told him the third time today and he just quit texting after i brought it up. oh well.... im not gonna post his name on here just not my style. you know who it is....

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Yeah but just remember that it took 2 to make that transaction occur! You didn't have to pay for it either. I'm sure that he didn't intentionally try to burn you. You bought a used part. Buyer beware! Let bygones be bygones. Now come and get mine so it aint raining on ya head.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• haha i know. traded for it. if i would of known what to look for it wouldnt of happened. but unfortunately it was right when i bought my jeep and had no clue.

• I have one with rounded door openings. I don't have the hardware, just the top. Not sure when YJs went from square upper door openings to rounded.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• YJ factory soft tops always had the square tip doors. The rounded doors were only with the hardtop and steel doors... Or aftermarket, long live Bestop!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!