Jeep robbed

• Well isn't this timely. At approximately 0430 Saturday morning, my dog a Catahoula leopard (used for hunting boars in the bayou) started going bat-sh!t crazy. I look out the front window and there is someone in my Jeep. So I did what anyone with a non-aggressive but very intimidating dog owner could do. I opened the door and when the young man saw the dog making a bee line he locked himself inside my Jeep with the doors shut. I sat on the front of my porch with my Sig 1911 and called the police. 10 of my neighbors cars had their tires slashed and contents stolen on my street, and guess who confessed. Court date is pending. Be careful out there guys the thieves really do think the Jeep is an easy mark.

you are awesome.

• Sweet. Always nice to see the 'good guy' win.

It certainly is. Nice handling of the situation, Grunt :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Well isn't this timely. At approximately 0430 Saturday morning, my dog a Catahoula leopard (used for hunting boars in the bayou) started going bat-sh!t crazy. I look out the front window and there is someone in my Jeep. So I did what anyone with a non-aggressive but very intimidating dog owner could do. I opened the door and when the young man saw the dog making a bee line he locked himself inside my Jeep with the doors shut. I sat on the front of my porch with my Sig 1911 and called the police. 10 of my neighbors cars had their tires slashed and contents stolen on my street, and guess who confessed. Court date is pending. Be careful out there guys the thieves really do think the Jeep is an easy mark.

I don't always have my Jeep broken into....
    but when I do...
    I turn my dog loose on them and whip out my 1911!
    Stay alert my friends! :laughing:

Just Awesome! I could turn my dogs out and they'd run over and open the door for the guy. Glad you caught this fool.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Your dogs sound like mine! Mine would go out, bring the guy a cup of coffee, invite him in, and show him where everything else is!

• Well I'm a bit ashamed to say I think it has more to do with my dog's past. She was seized for cruelty and neglect from two guys who used her to practice tattooing...when her fur is off just after a bath you can see small tats. The most visible of them is on her nether region with a blue line tattooed. Anyhow, now she acts like this with all my friends that happen to share the same ethnic make up of her previous owners. Once she gets the understanding that they aren't a threat she's sweet as hell. But this kid, who also shared that ethnic background clearly did not win her favors. Yes, my dog is a racist haha. It embarrasses the hell out of us because we have to explain all the time at the dog park that we didn't train her like this, she's just....damaged. Anyhow, it worked out for once for another purpose than embarrassing the hell out of me.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• post up a photo of the heroine! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• This is a picture from last summer. She's probably about 20 lbs heavier, but she's all muscle. She is cute and loveable but is a little over the top when it comes to playing and running which is what I think initially intimidated the guy. She was snarling and just doing laps around the Jeep.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Well I'm a bit ashamed to say I think it has more to do with my dog's past. She was seized for cruelty and neglect from two guys who used her to practice tattooing...when her fur is off just after a bath you can see small tats. The most visible of them is on her nether region with a blue line tattooed. Anyhow, now she acts like this with all my friends that happen to share the same ethnic make up of her previous owners. Once she gets the understanding that they aren't a threat she's sweet as hell. But this kid, who also shared that ethnic background clearly did not win her favors. Yes, my dog is a racist haha. It embarrasses the hell out of us because we have to explain all the time at the dog park that we didn't train her like this, she's just....damaged. Anyhow, it worked out for once for another purpose than embarrassing the hell out of me.

Sounds like my dog... she was a rescue dog from Philly. She started off a bit racist, then it turned to girls, guys, people in uniform (ask Quadna) now she hates just about everyone unless she knows you. Super dog but if she's leashed up in my Jeep, my advise, don't pet her!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!