WTB multi-function blinker arm 1991 yj

• lookinbg for a blinker and wiper arm for a 1991 yj... some how i broke my completely off.... dont ask. we will say miller lite and the beach dont mix to well when trying to use your windshile wipers....call or post on her 3025355552

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Might have a wiper arm for you. Got to check its condition. The frame is shot and ithas been outside for a long time. If its good its free

Aaron

• I sure hope you used multifunction blinker fluid in that.. If not , that would certainly cause it to break.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I got one on a column too. I only used the blinker function. Not sure if all the other stuff worked.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• well slimer let me know all i really need is the blinker section... gotta use a screw driver to turn my windshield wipers on and its a huge pain in the but.. also if you got yj fenders let me know... looking for those also or might try the fiberglass ones that are out,...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!