Boat accident caught on tape...

• I actually saw something similar happen last summer! Nobody got killed but a few broken bones and lots of bruises.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• ouch...saw a guy on a jetski hit a underwater rail car at conowingo years ago...instant stop and fly...he was ok

• The dubstep version is even better... :innocent:

[youtube]9FKl73VUKi4[/youtube]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• what a bunch of idiots, passangers sitting up on the sun pad and others standing while traveling at high speed, they are all lucky that no one was ejected from the boat.

• what a bunch of idiots, passangers sitting up on the sun pad and others standing while traveling at high speed, they are all lucky that no one was ejected from the boat.

The chick on the right was almost thrown. That dude hit the deck like a dead body. The fastest I've been on the water was about 60 mph on a jet ski and I was alone. That was fast enough for me!

• i was with a buddy that had a shadow cat catamaran with mercury racing triple 300hp outboards on it, we pulled out of perryville by time we got to turkey point we were at 97mph couldn't break 100 with the people on board, running solo he had it to 105. scary feeling as the boat tail walked, was neat to go fast but not too much fun riding around, after 70 you can't raise your arm to sip a beer, had to keep your mouth closed tight or it would blow open and you could feel the skin on your cheeks being pushed up from the air blowing against you. :shrug:

• i was with a buddy that had a shadow cat catamaran with mercury racing triple 300hp outboards on it, we pulled out of perryville by time we got to turkey point we were at 97mph couldn't break 100 with the people on board, running solo he had it to 105. scary feeling as the boat tail walked, was neat to go fast but not too much fun riding around, after 70 you can't raise your arm to sip a beer, had to keep your mouth closed tight or it would blow open and you could feel the skin on your cheeks being pushed up from the air blowing against you. :shrug:

that's awesome! fastest i've ever been over water was 88mph. Standing up front holding on tight.

• Now here's my question, would you stand up in the bed of a pickup, drive down a dirt road at 75 mph, wearing nothing but a swimsuit? I remember hitting the water at 45 mph, while water skiing, with a ski vest on, and THAT hurt. I just think that those seven people are candidates for this years Darwin award.

• that's awesome! fastest i've ever been over water was 88mph. Standing up front holding on tight.

it's pretty cool when you blow past the jet skis and they just watch you go buy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!