Growth Spurt! (Update!)

• Well, my Jeep finally grew up! I sold my 31" MT's to DrJ and got myself a set of 33" MT's for myself. I bought a 2" Skyjacker Spring lift from Lee, and combined with my 2" spacers, I got a total of 4" lift out of the deal! All this PLUS the extra height from the tires....and....well....it's a LOT harder to get into my Jeep now :grin:

I'll let the picture speak for itself. (Sorry for the night shots...we just finished up tonight...and sorry I look so goofy, but I'm only standing there for comparisons sake)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

• Awesome Icky! :up:

Now tell us you actually did the mounting and balancing yourself, and put them onto your jeep. Forget the "Chr", it's "Icky's Garage" now!

• You sure you're not shrinking Icky? Perhaps your on flats and not heels? I know Kristina seems a lot taller with heels...

It looks good Ick. I like the look of extra wheel well space showing.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Becareful.....it starts with 33's and 4 inches of lift, but pretty soon you'll be doing a spring over and Dana 44 and 35's and so on and so on.

Looks good. A little to clean though.

• Quote from "sgtpeppr"

Becareful.....it starts with 33's and 4 inches of lift, but pretty soon you'll be doing a spring over and Dana 44 and 35's and so on and so on.

Looks good. A little to clean though.

Somehow I doubt she will be doing a spring over....... :shrug:
    Looks good though....

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Quote from "2000sahara"

Somehow I doubt she will be doing a spring over....... :shrug:
    Looks good though....

I was saying that more in reference to the path I am now taking. Started out with 33's and 4 inches, am in the process of doing the above.

Of course you never know, she may grow tired of having a smooth ride and want to switch to leaf springs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!