RCROCKS Club Comp 4/20/13

• Anyone interested in competing this time around?

• I'll volunteer as an emergency participant but my Jeep is built for the trail and not set up for competition (way to wide).

Aaron could be a class 4 for us and has always been our best team leader.
    Steve...are you up for it again?

Any current members, post up if you are interested in competing. I'd love for us to make a showing again. :up: :up: :up:

• If you guys are going ORi's it won't pass class 2 tech anymore. Same problem I'll have.

We ran into the same thing last year. Though Aaron was at a wedding and Ian wasn't done with his yet but we didn't have enough class 2 Jeeps. :doh:

If we are looking to just do it for fun, maybe they would let us run as an exhibition like I believe EC4x4E did last year. It would be great to see some new faces competing though so hopefully we can do it legitimately.

Keep in mind you have to be a paid club member to participate in the competition. We will also need to supply at least one judge. I'll volunteer to judge and/or be a helper and anyone who wants to help, please post up. :driving:

• I'm planning to be there, you can put me on the Judge/helper list

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• We might have another team exceeding the class 2 rules. I told them they could compete for exhibition only. If needed, Deja could do the same?

Well it looks like we could pull a "worst case scenario" exhibition team off if we had too.

• We ran into the same thing last year... we didn't have enough class 2 Jeeps. :doh:

I'll jump in if needed.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• [size=2] (Doors optional.  If doors are removed a roll bar/cage must cover the drivers compartment area.) What exactly does this mean??? [/size]

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!