surf fishing april 27th.

• Figured I would post this... hookedonthebay caught 3 puffers a few skates and a shark... dovertj a pufferfish... me sharks and skates . And my girlfriend with the striper... go figure. :fishing: billy and andrew showed up too. Goodtimes. Hopefully we will do it again soon.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Figured I would post this... hookedonthebay caught 3 puffers a few skates and a shark... dovertj a pufferfish... me sharks and skates . And my girlfriend with the striper... go figure. :fishing: billy and andrew showed up too. Goodtimes. Hopefully we will do it again soon.

A puffer that would NOT puff :shrug: Good time though.

• Yeah it was actually. ... but I'm trying to figure out how we stopped to get beer and we still had no beer when we got there.... mystery to me.. :innocent:

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I don't know if I am yet. Gotta build some stone steps. Shouldnt take long but you never know. If I do it might be in the after noon... as far as stripers... I'm thinking they are in spawn now. Ao we got a few weeks till it happens again... probably around the spring fling they will be running hard.

• I don't know if I am yet. Gotta build some stone steps. Shouldnt take long but you never know. If I do it might be in the after noon... as far as stripers... I'm thinking they are in spawn now. Ao we got a few weeks till it happens again... probably around the spring fling they will be running hard.

Good info thanks...

• Jwalk I dunno rumor has it they are catching some nice size weaks in the surf... you might wanna give it a try. Ill post up this friday if I'm going... I can make extra money later if the weaks are running... nothing like some grilled trout.

• True bob... but I can work on the jeep anytime... trout come once a year.

• I delivered that equipment to the city of dover, one of the park guys was out over the weekend around the woodlawn beach area, He said lots of shorts on bloodworm and a few puppy drum on clam baits

• Haha.... woodland beach is awesome... watch out for the green heads and rhino beatles though. I'm might try to get out there this weekend... hopefully...depends on my work load.

• Shouldve called me. I was off wouldve met ya for lunch. One of the best rib shacks in the state are right down the road from me. Melissa wouldve been all about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!