things ive learned this weekend fishing cape.

• Well fished with a bunch of guys from deja.... so I figured I would post what I learned.... Jkgray's casting needs a little work haha.... at one point we all thought he took his head off throwing a 4 oz weight haha... but my wife twice taught his how to cast so yes good. Stafford sounds like The Situation from Jersey shore but man that guy can throw some horse shoes.... didn't know you up staters knew how to throw some shoes.... Surfrider can actually sleep face down in the sand... yep... and The Dark side got a really nice cj... the thing is bad ass. So. we didn't catch crap but I did successfully get a hangover today haha... all in all probably one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Hope to get together soon and drink some more...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Haha yeah that was great....it was definitely a great time and I hope this gets bigger every weekend. And just because they have a tramp stamp doesn't mean their over 18... :mrgreen:

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Ahh man it sounds like you guys had fun. Sorry I didn't make it down there. We were meeting other people that got there early and set up at Herring Point. We still had a pretty good day though. It was good to meet you, Mike! Wish I could have gotten down to meet the rest of you guys!

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• I drink better then I cast. I never even put bait on my line.. :laughing: Next time I'll practice when 1991YJ doesn't have 20 lines in the water.

• Twenty? Shit haha 3 Lines.... technically 2 but you gave it hell... looking forward to doing it again good times.

• Week and half ago at herring point. That one is 39" the other was 34". Slamming flounder at IRI on minnows on south side. All 19 to 20" and one that I did not land that I bet was an honest 5+ pounds and that is a conservative estimate. Biggest one ever for me. Usually hit IRI first, get flounder then hit surf. Still only person to get a puffer fish that would not puff- lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!