FS- 1986 JEEP CJ-7

• [size=17px]Hi everyone, i am putting my red 1986 jeep cj7 up for sale. We are planning our wedding so I have to get rid of her for now, but i hope to get another one down the road a bit. The jeep is all original, with a 4 speed manual transmission. I think the engine is a 258? But don't quote me as i am not 100% on that. The frame is solid with only surface rust. The tub has been replaced with a tub from a later yj, so rust is not an issue. The jeep has a black hardtop in great condition. I have full steel doors and picked up a great second hand black interior (front and back seats) that will go with the jeep. I also picked up a black tufty lockable center console that will hold a cd player. The jeep will come with the sound bar on the roll bar as well. Mechanically the jeep is in good condition. It is not perfect but with a little work the jeep could be a daily driver. I am asking $4,500 for everything. Pm me if you have questions and include you number or email and i will get back to you with pictures. Thanks for viewing[/size]

• Does it have the coveted factory dana 44 ?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• [size=3]Sorry not looking for any trades, cash only. We are planning a wedding so the cash will be used to help pay for expenses. I have the jeep stored indoors at my mechanics garage in Kennett Square Pa. It is right off of route 52 and route 1, about 15 minutes from Wilmington. The jeep can be seen next week, I just ask that you give me 2 days’ notice so I can coordinate a time after work for me to meet you there. [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]I have several pictures, so if you are interested in seeing detailed pics, or have questions you can PM me with your email address and I will send them. My cell phone is 302-547-6075 if you want to send me a text with your email and I will send the pictures on over. Thanks for your interest. [/size]

• Brian sent me pics , posting them. Looks like a pretty clean CJ

Note , Brian states that he has a set of full doors and the Half doors are not included.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Does it have a front drive shaft? Lol...
    Kinda looking into a CJ.....but I do want one that's at least close to being able to drive daily with functioning 4x4.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• man..id be all over this if i had a place to park it. sent the link to a co-worker who has been looking for a toy...not exactly what he is looking for...but worth a shot.

• Thanks for the bumps everyone. I really dont want to part her out. Want her to go to someone that will put the 500-1000 into her to have her be a good jeep for others to enjoy. BUT if someone with the cash comes along and wants to part her out then that is up to them haha.

• I just spoke with my mechanic and confirmed what i feared that the frame of the jeep would need some work. I was told it would need seriosu frame repair or a new frame. I am not interested in making the repairs so if someone wants to buy the jeep for parts let me know. I am lowering my asking price to $2000. The jeep is a roller and is not safe to drive. The jeep will need to be towed out of the garage.

• Frame repairs aren't that bad. Probably have to drop the gas tank and remove the exhaust. The patch peices they make for Jeeps are nice and make it a lot easier.

I forwarded this to a friend in PAJeeps. He may be able to network a sale for you.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!