DEJA Meeting: Sunday, November 10th @ McGlynn's in Dover

• My one pound of wings were room temperature. I just chalked that up to a flustered server who was struggling with the large group. Been there, done that. Not fun.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• My one pound of wings were room temperature. I just chalked that up to a flustered server who was struggling with the large group. Been there, done that. Not fun.

We had slow service and cold food at Frazier's many a time.

Only time we really got great service was when we had 2 dedicated servers.

• We had slow service and cold food at Frazier's many a time.

Only time we really got great service was when we had 2 dedicated servers.

True story. But generally the food was warm(ER)

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• yay new admin! thought that entire table had trouble reading …. :)

OHhh NO! Don't throw me in with the rif raf. :P I was ok with them pre-loading the tip.

I agree the food was just ok.... Kelly's $11 burger had been burnt to sh!t and she only ate half of it. She said she thought about sending it back but it only would have taken another hour so she just ate half.

• I don't know what was involved in booking this or any "meeting" place but, in the future; when whomever books a "meeting" place maybe they could / should forewarn the facility that they will be dealing with approximately 35 + food and service CRITICS (good & bad). :hug:

This is nothing against the person who made the reservations. For I'm sure that is another thankless job.
    Thanks for having given another place a try. :up:

• Jen ordered the room but left the amount of people more open than they made it sound and they wouldn't move tables due to fire code. :doh:

I'm still glad we tried something new.

• I told the girl 30-40 people but she somehow heard 25. We were originally going to have a limited menu as to not overwhelm the kitchen with 30+ orders at once on top of their other customers but they let us have the whole menu. I thought they did a pretty good job considering that was the first time we went there.

Like I said before, we are open to suggestions.

• We like McGlynns. We wont EVER go back to Fraziers.... Rudy's in Harrington has a crappy beer selection, but no charge for the room. So what do you want from life?

• I told the girl 30-40 people but she somehow heard 25. We were originally going to have a limited menu as to not overwhelm the kitchen with 30+ orders at once on top of their other customers but they let us have the whole menu. I thought they did a pretty good job considering that was the first time we went there.

Like I said before, we are open to suggestions.

I would be willing to give them another go. Whenever that is.

• I agree with our Pres., it is good to try some place new.

How about La Toneltica?? I know they have a back room at least.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Im sure Sal will post the meeting notes soon but I believe Matt won/got stuck with admin and the rest was uncontested?

Sal will be along hopefully before his term is over to update peeps on the meeting as a whole but, yes, in regards to the BOD elections he withdrew his nomination for both President and Administrator and Lisa declined the Admin nomination so there were no contested races.

2014-2015 BOD-
    President: Billy Kox
    Vice Pres: Ian Clendaniel
    Treasurer: Jen Clendaniel
    Administrator: Matt Zadroga
    Trail Boss: Geoff Stafford

• Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!