** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Sat Jan 11 2014 **

• Where is this? Cost? I am a newbie here, but not with offroading. I have owned Hummers and have been to Paragon in the past. This is my first Jeep.

• http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com

Their site should answer most of your questions, but the park is located off I-81 near Pine Grove PA about a half hour south of Paragon. It is set up as a club so the membership fee is $15.00 per year. The cost per ride is $35.00. Check out "Trail Ride Gear" in FAQ,s on the DeJA forum for vehicle requirements.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• This will be my first time up at RC and on anything other than sand. So looking forward to getting out there.

1. Tattookid85 blues/ blacks
    2. Keith.eric greens/blues

sand is basically small rocks right? same thing :innocent:

• I might head up also.... I have no clue what im gonna run kinda new to this. I guess blues and blacks. Might bump it up a notch depending on the comfort level of my jeep.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I might be in for this ride, my daughter wants to get out, waiting to hear from her mom if we can swap weekends. "Peer pressure" Mike....

• Might be able to go ... would need a shotgun seat.

I got a camera for christmas and would probably just try to spot and take pictures. Also could probably be persuaded to tow someone up there if you pay for the diesel.

Any one got an open seat?

• What time do people want to start on the trails? It's somewhere between a 2-2.5 hour drive for us in Wilmington or Newark. Consider it takes a small amount of time to air down and pay at the front office, are we starting at 9AM, 10Am, 11AM? Anyone going up the night before?

It's gonna be a little cold, currently forecasted at 60% chance of rain and a high of 46 and low of 35.

http://www.weather.com/weather…il&cm_cat=tenday_us_share

• I'll be there by 7am so I'll be ready to wheel whenever I pay. I try not to waste anytime while its cold because I want a full days wheeling

• I can leave whenever everyone else wants to. I'm running a stock JK that's also my DD, so not looking to do anything crazy.
    I'm also up for caravaning up if anyone wants to. I'm in town right by the Riverfront right off of 95, but can meet up wherever.

Anyone else in?
    1. Tattookid85 blues/blacks
    2. Keith.eric greens/blues
    3. Fzmax blues/blacks
    4. Slowpoke

• I was just about to post up and I got a call to possibly run a boat to Oriental NC. I'm supposed to find out if it's a go in the next day or so. I'll lead the ride if I'm able to make it. I'm pretty sure Sal can guide from the right seat if he's still in.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I was just about to post up and I got a call to possibly run a boat to Oriental NC. I'm supposed to find out if it's a go in the next day or so. I'll lead the ride if I'm able to make it. I'm pretty sure Sal can guide from the right seat if he's still in.

I have no quarrels with spotting and such, but I've never been on a green trail there, so guiding will be new for me! Either case, we'll have fun and I'll help out where need be. I have a few maps on my phone of the park ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!