New to Delware & I caught the Jeep Bug!

• Hi All,

Greetings from Bear!! I just recently moved here from CT with my better half. I decided to ditched my little Civic Si for a drop dead GORGEOUS Silver Billet JKU back in September. I have caught the Jeep Bug, as I am sure most of the rest of you have as well. I am looking to learn how to do some of my own mods and just generally find a social network in this area.

First mod is my new bumper!! I can't wait for it to be warm enough to get it on.

I hope to see you all around soon!

/waves

Pep

• Welcome to Delaware! :wavey:

I caught the "bug" right after I got my JK too, and went nuts at Quadratec.
    I live in the Bear area as well. Post a pic of that silver bullet when you can.

• I am sure we have waved at some point Mabus!! Stafford, I am sure it will do more than burn when I pee once I drop the cash on new tires and wheels. I'll defiantely post a pic when I log off from work. Yes...I am working unbelievably hard right now....slaving away...doing my job. Yes, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

At any rate, I am looking forward to the Stewarts meeting/meet-up next Month.

Pep

• looking forward to the Stewarts meeting/meet-up next Month.

Welcome... there was talk that the meeting location was being changed. Stay posted!

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone!! Actually, I could have used some help this weekend. We attempted to replace the front bumper but couldn't get the bolts off. Between me and my fiance, it was a laughable attempt. My first mod was a fail. So I went with plan B and took it to Pep Boys and had them do the install. In the end, im happy with it though!! Pics to come when im not fussing with this phone.

Pep

• Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone!! Actually, I could have used some help this weekend. We attempted to replace the front bumper but couldn't get the bolts off. Between me and my fiance, it was a laughable attempt. My first mod was a fail. So I went with plan B and took it to Pep Boys and had them do the install. In the end, im happy with it though!! Pics to come when im not fussing with this phone.

Pep

Installs never seem to go as planned. I would say to post up here if you need help instead of going to Pepboys I wouldn't trust them to look at my Jeep let alone work on it.

Can't wait to see the pics.

• Here is the picture of my new bumper via instagram. I'll figure out how to insert a photo soon enough.

External Content instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - Updated with a few decals (a minion, triskelion and grumpy cat)
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!