1988 Grand Wagoneer F/S or F/T Feeler

• That is a clean looking Waggy... Like said above having an idea what you are looking to get starting off would most def. help you get it sold..

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• Thanks for looking at it guys. I am not really sure what to ask for this thing. I have about 2500 in it and would love to at least break even. If you buy it I am including seats out of a 91 with no cracks and new factory rims in great condition. I know in parts alone there is a good investment but I am not interested in parting it out because I just don't have the time. You don't see many of these for sale so it has been difficult for me to get an idea for an asking price, I didn't want to throw some crazy number out there. I was hoping someone who knew about these things could give me an idea. I am definitely going to sell this jeep, doesn't have to be on this site so any help would be much appreciated.

• Once you get it tagged $2500 wouldnt be unreasonable.

The trouble with some car guys is that they cannot
    tell the difference between their 82 scrambler and
    the Mona Lisa. Then theres this other breed who think
    someone will pay $100k for thier specific rig so why
    should they ruin it by offering a price...

Id be interested in a running/untagged Waggy for under
    a $1000. Having owned several FSJs I know the drama
    can rarely be seen from the outside.

That being said, you have a pretty truck. Id suggest CL or
    IFSJA.ORG and sed what shakes loose. If you get desperate
    Ill be in at $1k as-is assuming everything else is as good as
    claimed. Good luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!