ocean city jeep week 2014

• As most of you guys already know ocean city jeep week announced thier prices this year. Unfortunately for a family of 4 its going to be roughly 245 bucks to do all the events. Go ahead and book your rooms and all but I have found out that pocomoke fairgrounds there has opened thier property up as a rebuttal towards the pricing of the event. Ocjw was free up till this year. And they kicked the guy who was doing it to the curb because he refused to charge for the event. But as of now. This is whats going on.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Well looks like I wont be going this year! PA Jeep is cheaper, well minus a little gas to get there but Damn. Way to let everyone down by charging so much. I know ESJA has decided not to open their land in association to OCJW, cause of them charging. They will still have free wheeling and Pokomoke is doing the same. And I think there are some other stuff in the works to for that weekend. Hopefully something comes up.

• Mike, just an FYI, yea the fees suck but they are still half of what a jeep jamboree cost for a one day event. Be thankful the first couple of years was free. Let's not start a piss on jeep week thread on here too. Just saying....

• Piss on Jeep Week? *LOL* Viral marketing for the win...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

See my other comment here: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…38773.msg325244#msg325244

The spelling mistakes, random word capitalization and missing/incorrect punctuation really adds to the message.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!