** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat Aug 16 2014 **

• There is a real nice bed and breakfast in Schuylkill Haven.... :innocent:

Not sure I want to make it too comfortable b/c we'll never make it out to the trails.... :razz: Pretty sure that's a win either way though.

Edit: Oh wait! There's a room w/ 2 single beds.... sorta like a Ricky & Lucy deal! :laughing:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

1.YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    2. Jeffsjk + 3. What ever trails
    3. Tngent, Lovmi3kidz + 1 - Green/Blue - day trip probably bringing both jeeps, one lifted and one stock.

The Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle will be reborn.

Edited once, last by tngent ().

• Gonna try to make this one and Ronald McDonald house the next day. I should be back from a delivery.

1.YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    3. Tngent, Lovmi3kidz + 1 - Green/Blue - day trip probably bringing both jeeps, one lifted and one stock.
    4. Shorebird Blue/Black

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• [size=2]1. YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    4. Shorebird Blue/Black
    5. Hookedonthebay + 1 green/blue (tentative)

6. Slowpoke -- Saturday only[/size]

• 1. YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    4. Shorebird Blue/Black
    6. Slowpoke -- Saturday only
    7. Tattookid85 Saturday only and blues, blacks, red

• [quote='Tattookid85','https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=326884#post326884']
    1. YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    4. Shorebird Blue/Black
    8. Young_jeep Green/Blue Day (tentative) Day trip

• Also is anyone riding up together? I live in Middletown just off the foot of the sumit bridge going towards Chesapeake city, if that makes any sense

YJ Dave and I usually meet at the Wawa at route 10 and 30 in PA between 6-6:15. It seems to be on the way for guys coming from DE too. Our jeeps will be on trailers but you are welcome to ride up with us :driving:

• I won't be making this run ladies and gents. Jeeps down again... :bang: I suspect that my wife sabotaged it so that she doesn't have to go wheeling on our anniversary. :laughing:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I won't be making this run ladies and gents. Jeeps down again... :bang: I suspect that my wife sabotaged it so that she doesn't have to go wheeling on our anniversary. :laughing:

Anniversary?????? Screw that, Tell her there is always next year!!!! :mrgreen:

• I'm in as well. Weather looks great.

1. YJDave +1 Green/blue --day tripping
    4. Shorebird Blue/Black
    8. Young_jeep Green/Blue Day (tentative) Day trip
    9.Daddanelena blues/black daytripper
    10. ConcreteCharlie - Day Trip

• I'm back, and today I'm gonna wake up the YJ and remind her that were going riding tomorrow. Stafford copied me on a couple of pm's from young_jeep and in addition to his comments I would like to add that it's a good idea to go the the RC web site, download and complete the membership/waiver forms prior to your arrival at the park. The membership and daily riding fees are also covered and they do take credit cards. http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com. We normally congregate in front of the registration office. If you don't find us, or if you're running late give me a call. My cell is 443-480-1682

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!