windshield replacement

• hi I have a 98 Wrangler and I have to replace the windshield. I live in Rehoboth Beach Area.
    Is there a place I can replace it for max $200?
    Mr Go glass and Safelite are the only options I found and they are not cheap.
    THX!!!!!

• hi I have a 98 Wrangler and I have to replace the windshield. I live in Rehoboth Beach Area.
    Is there a place I can replace it for max $200?
    Mr Go glass and Safelite are the only options I found and they are not cheap.
    THX!!!!!

I just got an online quote from Safelite for $199.

You won't do much better than that.

• I use Union Auto Glass

People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf.<br />- George Orwell.<br /><br />&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

• Came to the wife's job in Dover and did it right in the parking lot. Tj and the cherokee. :up:

People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf.<br />- George Orwell.<br /><br />&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

• Union dented the crap out of the back window frame of my truck. They really didn't give a crap either. They said since I supplied the window the were not responsible. But I couldn't figure out what that had to do with what they did to the sheet metal. Also left half off the old window glass on the floor. I would not recommend them for anything. Just my $.02

• That sux, Aaron. The last time I had to have my wife's windshield replaced, they accidentally cut the fabric on the A-pillar trim. You couldn't see it even looking through the windshield but they informed us of it via a phone call when it happened. Then they replaced it about a week after the windshield replacement. They just had to wait for the piece to arrive.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!