Oldie but Goody

• Howdy to everyone,

Thanks for letting me jump into your wonderful world of Jeep owners. We are a strange but cool bunch of people, eh?

I am the original owner of an '89 Jeep Wrangler YJ and I love as much now as the day I bought it. I will be needing some work done on my baby and am looking for a reputable and honest mechanic. I may be needing some transmission work done and would appreciate recommendations as to who or where is the best to deal with.

I live in Northern New Castle County about 3 miles from the Pa/De border so someone close to this area would be great to deal with.

Thanks again and I hope to meet some of you soon!

Cyn

• Deltrans on old baltimore pike. Or Joe Schilling trans on washington street extension wilimington. I believe deltrans on does autos.

• Thanks for the responses and recommendations. I'm going to contact Shilling A.S.A.P. regarding my transmission issues. I've thought of selling my Jeep but the thought of seeing someone else driving it gives me the shivers.

• Don't sell it...you will end up buying another one. Might as well keep the one you have (and it's history record) and fix it up. either way...it never ends. That's what i enjoy :) Welcome and see ya around.

• I sent an e-mail to Joe Shilling this morning, got a response a few minutes ago and I am scheduled for Tuesday. Very cool indeed!

Thanks again for your recommendations. They are appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!