Need to buy/borrow dog crate.... preferably from somewhere in southern Delaware.

• I need a dog crate to keep in Lewes and am trying to avoid buying a new one. Let me know if you have one collecting dust in the garage.

• I got one good for a puppy. For your dog it will probably be good for a few months.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• There was one in the Bargain Cave at Cabelas... just as you walk in to the right of the counter. It's still probably overpriced. It was a big one...large enough for both my dogs.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I think I am good for now. A couple friends from here stepped up that I know I can get it back to easily so it worked out perfectly.

Thanks all.

• KONG makes a good quality crate mat that they won't be able to tear apart. You'll find that after a bit they'll enjoy going in their cage for security (to get away from the kids)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Of course my guess is you'll find your kids locking themselves up in there more than the dog.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Need a nicer one here since I'm usually in the dog house! Thanks Jeremy for mentioning the one at Cabelas I need to upgrade for my mutt and I'm headed by there before I go a client site tonight.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!