95 XJ - $900

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Here is a cut and paste from my CL ad.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/size][/color]
    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5232229279.html (more pics in the ad)[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/size][size=medium]

I am selling a 1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ. It was a farm truck and it doesn't have a title. It starts, runs, shifts, and drives fine. The motor runs well. The interior is dirty. It has a 4.0L inline 6, AW4 auto trans, and NP231 transfer case. It has a front D30 axle and rear Chrysler 8.25 axle. The 4x4 works fine in both high and low gear. It has an aftermarket stereo. Very little rust on the body. Nice allow rims with Bridgestone Duelers with good tread. No title or registration so it's really only good for parts or an off-road project. It's not street legal so you will have to tow or trailer it home. I can deliver for a price.[/size][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/size][size=medium]$900 firm. No trades. No, I won't take $895. Call, text or email. 484-886-984seven
    [/color][font=bitstream vera serif, times new roman, serif][/size][size=3]Located in Glenmoore, PA[/size][size=medium]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]
    [/size][/font][/color]

• $898.50 :roflmao:

Sorry to tell ya this, Bob, but MrSimon and I go way back on NAXJA. He's not going to dismiss me that easily for your sad half-dollar. :mrgreen:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Sorry to tell ya this, Bob, but MrSimon and I go way back on NAXJA. He's not going to dismiss me that easily for your sad half-dollar. :mrgreen:

[size=1em]LoL, I still have a video of altierior getting high centered at Rausch - it took two or three winch cables to pull him off. I think he taught me a few new words that day :censored: [/size]

• Bump.

I still have this thing sitting around. I was driving it around the other night and the stereo actually sounds really really good. If that's not a reason to buy it, I don't know what does.

• To get a new title, you would have to pay for a title search through Harrisburg .... get the name of the individual it's titled to .... track that person down .... have them purchase a duplicate title .... and then have it transferred into your name.

I guess technically that is possible .... but it's totally not worth it. Besides, this thing is pretty rough for a daily driver, especially for a young lady who would want need nice clean transportation.

Parting it out is certainly an option, but that takes a fair amount of time and effort on my part. I'd much rather sell it whole.

• How much for the driver seat and riser?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Still have parts?

I am not kidding...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• [size=1em]LoL, I still have a video of altierior getting high centered at Rausch - it took two or three winch cables to pull him off. I think he taught me a few new words that day :censored: [/size]

That was one of my most epic stucks. Can I get that vid from you?

~ JD

• I'm interested in the D-30 axle shafts. I'd consider the entire assembly. Sent pm

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!