• Bob have you tried contacting Philabundance I know they get very good deals through suppliers and get what they need at a very good price. I heard them talking about that on my way into work one morning.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

• I am a member of Wicked Jeeps Philadelphia who along with Jaxon's Jeep Club and 215 Jeep Crew will be going up. I'm all for a meet up here in Delaware. Already have a few people that I will be meeting up with before so a big convoy up would be awesome to support this amazing cause!

• Bump..... this is happening tomorrow, meeting location is posted in this thread. We did ok with just over 500 cans donated mostly by the $200 donation from DEJA, the money from the 50/50 from last club meeting and the $50 cash donation by a non member. A total of $402.00 was spent. To be honest I thought we could have done better but what we collected is better than nothing. From what I have heard Aaron will be attending and "Project Pete" will be making an appearance. The weather looks wet but it should still ne a pretty good time. A representative from the Porsche club was on the radio yesterday trash talking Jeeps and jeep owners and said the jeep community does not compare to the Porsche community, he's right, we have fun pushing our rigs to the max at 65mph while taking in our surroundings and jeep waving to every jeeper we pass, they really don't know what they are missing while driving 90mph with their noses up in the air all of the time. :shrug: he said we didn't have a chance at matching let alone beating what they have collected. Sounds like there could be at least one pimped out boxter turned into a pancake tomorrow :mrgreen:

• A representative from the Porsche club was on the radio yesterday trash talking Jeeps and jeep owners and said the jeep community does not compare to the Porsche community...

Wait, what??? on the radio? Was this on Preston & Steve?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Not on Preston and Steve, Paul Jaxon is on air in the afternoon, he's the one that lit the fire under the jeep community to participate.

• A representative from the Porsche club was on the radio yesterday trash talking Jeeps and jeep owners and said the jeep community does not compare to the Porsche community...

I found the audio. Jaxon made mention of our club - he got the name wrong, but close - and also mentioned Jeeps for Joy. http://wmmr.com/2015/11/30/jax…s-challenge-porsche-club/

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• If I can make the necessary arrangements here, I'll try to make it. My junk is still on the trailer after Saturday's wheeling trip, so I'll just hook the trailer up and tow it there.

~ JD

• If I can make the necessary arrangements here, I'll try to make it. My junk is still on the trailer after Saturday's wheeling trip, so I'll just hook the trailer up and tow it there.

I might wind up tailering myself, jeep still has bad drivetrain vibration.

• I am waiting for a response from Jaxon ,,I asked if there will be trailer parking as my jeep will not make it there on its own, my rear driveshaft is shot and I won't make it out of my driveway, going to drop it in the morning and scoot around on the front at the event, should be fun with a locker and all.... :mrgreen:

• Pics? Trail report?

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!