Hello finally!

• Hello everybody! I am finally getting a Jeep; it's about time. This is Sarah, Andy's (TheDarkSide) girlfriend. I'm getting a 1998 XJ from his little sister. It's beat and old, but it's a Jeep!

:wavey: Yes, yes it is! I'd say welcome to the Jeep life but you've already been here a while now! :laughing:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Congratulations! Love the color. Do you have any plans for it or are you just keeping it as is? Anything need fixing or updating?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Congratulations! Love the color. Do you have any plans for it or are you just keeping it as is? Anything need fixing or updating?

The to-do list so far is:

I've got to get a new back window, or a new hatch that has a back window; rip out the interior and bedline it; 2 inch lift (I think); new tires; there's a big rust hole somewhere that needs fixing.

Also, I hate the color. [emoji53] but I'll live.

• Matt Z and I will be pulling an XJ apart at Aarons in few weeks. Hes stealing the trans out of it and the rest is going back to NJ to be parted out. Letus know what you need.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Hello, it's me
    I was wondering if after all these years a Deja meeting be
    To run over, everything
    They say that a Jeeps supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me
    I'm in Delaware dreaming about an XJ that used to be
    When we were unlocked and free wheeling
    I've forgotten how it felt when I was in the drivers seat
    There's such a difference, from CJs
    And a million miles

Hello from the other side
    I must have stalled a thousand times !

To tell you I drive an XJ now
    But when I call you , you always seem to break down

Ooooohh, anymore

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] that is hilarious

• Matt Z and I will be pulling an XJ apart at Aarons in few weeks. Hes stealing the trans out of it and the rest is going back to NJ to be parted out. Letus know what you need.

Not to hijack any threads or anything....... Are you going to have a thread for the parting out? I need a few things.

Nice looking XJ though Sarah. Can't wait to see it lifted

• Thank you, Work. :doh:

X2.

I'd almost rather listen to

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    than Steve and kuntryboy.

• X2.

I'd almost rather listen to http://youtu.be/LFybwg4wadI than Steve and kuntryboy.

You say that as if Cherokee Techno is not good. :laughing:

I have been very much enjoying the poetic wordsmithing of Deadfeat and Kuntryboy.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• X2.

I'd almost rather listen to

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    than Steve and kuntryboy.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Hello everybody! I am finally getting a Jeep; it's about time. This is Sarah, Andy's (TheDarkSide) girlfriend. I'm getting a 1998 XJ from his little sister. It's beat and old, but it's a Jeep!

Im Digging that front plate! Murica!

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!