**DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek March 19th Sign UP**

• For you guys that are driving your jeeps to the event, if it is your first time up you will be placed in the appropriate group based on your experience and what mods are done to your jeep. If you choose to run blacks and reds you are free to do so but keep in mind that trail damage possibilities go up with the trail rating.
    Please have these minimum requirements, operational 4wd including low range, front and rear tow points, a spare tire matching the size of the other four, a tow strap with NO metal hooks and a full tank of gas.
    If you have never been out on the trails, you WILL have a BLAST !

• For you guys that are driving your jeeps to the event, if it is your first time up you will be placed in the appropriate group based on your experience and what mods are done to your jeep. If you choose to run blacks and reds you are free to do so but keep in mind that trail damage possibilities go up with the trail rating.
    Please have these minimum requirements, operational 4wd including low range, front and rear tow points, a spare tire matching the size of the other four, a tow strap with NO metal hooks and a full tank of gas.
    If you have never been out on the trails, you WILL have a BLAST !

Thank you for the metal hook mention, I have a long snatch rope but picking up a shorter tow strap today cause that snatch rope would be tough to get right on a trail. Any feelings on the length that would be good?

• 20-30 foot is good unless you like to get stuck in the middle of lake Christie, than the 40 footer comes in handy, I know first hand....

• 20-30 foot is good unless you like to get stuck in the middle of lake Christie, than the 40 footer comes in handy, I know first hand....

When I am guiding a group, I have a policy regarding Lake Christie, and it is this: No Lake Christy.

::)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Got a CB for tomorrow. Has to be hard wired and I'm fresh out of add a circuits and I still gotta pack my stuff. Guess phone will have to suffice for tomorrow unless someone has a spare CB that uses cig plug

• This explains why whatevah said "Stay away from any body of water with a name... It's named for a reason"

True story! ;)

How do I like this post? :)

It's in the works!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 1. Slowpoke
    2. Gpw + my buddy Neil and his YJ. First time to RC for both of us. Thinking blues?
    3. altierior - OUT /stupid spare driveshaft
    4. erager84 (first time stock JKU on 33s)
    5. dejeepfreak - blues
    6. WILLYN, friend riding shotgun, blues sounds good, maybe blacks
    7. dj72amc - first time up - blues possibly blacks
    8. willf650- first time newly acquired POS probably blues

I've been driving my jeep around for the past few days or two tanks of fuel's worth. It runs pretty good and hasn't given me any issues so I'm going to come up. I will be leaving 5:30 am Saturday. I signed up for Club Membership yesterday so I assume the waiver is covered in that.

Does Rausch Creek take credit cards?

I assume I look for a bunch of DE tagged jeeps in the parking lot as I've never met any of the members off this board?

My Jeep is a green YJ on 35" tires with tube fenders with ghetto front fender flares so I should be easy to spot. As of the moment I'm driving it up. I have a friend that expressed some interest in coming so if he commits I will trailer it up on his equipment trailer other wise I'm driving.

Will Phone: Three O 2 528 One Three 49

• When I am guiding a group, I have a policy regarding Lake Christie, and it is this: No Lake Christy.

::)

Unfortunately on my third or fourth club ride I was encouraged by several people from the club to run the lake (I won't mention any names) I crossed no problem and then was encouraged to take a different line back, windshield deep, I almost made it until I hit submerged ruts apparently made by the army national guard and their big transport trucks, there are picks "floating" around somewhere.... fun fun

• Planning on leaving from Marydel with Jeep on trailer about 5:00am tomorrow if anyone wanted to try and meet somewhere to caravan up. Not that I know where I'm going just be following the GPS.

Dave 302-399-3000

• 1. Slowpoke
    2. Gpw + my buddy Neil and his YJ. First time to RC for both of us. Thinking blues?
    3. altierior - OUT /stupid spare driveshaft
    4. erager84 (first time stock JKU on 33s)
    5. dejeepfreak - blues
    6. WILLYN, friend riding shotgun, blues sounds good, maybe blacks
    7. dj72amc - first time up - blues possibly blacks
    8. willf650- first time newly acquired POS probably blues
    9 Stafford - blues and blacks

• I have a extra CB radio that plugs into the cigarette lighter ... Older one but works good . I'll bring along if anybody wants to use

You can't live life being afraid to break something or you'll never learn to fix it

• I have a extra CB radio that plugs into the cigarette lighter ... Older one but works good . I'll bring along if anybody wants to use

I am going to pick up a 12v cig plug adapter and try and wire mine up after i leave work. If it falls through I could use your extra one. But I think I should be able to get mine wired up without too much problem

I think im unhealthily excited about going up. Attention span at work is about nil and I keep wondering if I forgot anything important. It reminds me how i felt taking the turbo import to the drag strip.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!