**Club comp & 101 Trail Ride 4/16-17**

• On the bright side, my clutch linkage held together fine. Besides breaking the inner and outer axle shafts, U-joint, and upper and lower ball joints, I broke my driver's side mirror, ripped the passenger side mirror off, put four new holes in my soft top, broke the driver's side door latch, the gas cap started leaking, and my brakes went out. I've been wheeling for 10 years and never had to be towed home before. On the other hand, we made it back to the parking lot and avoided the urge to strike a match to it and leave it out on the rocks. Many thanks to Tonka, who knew how to re-seat ball joints with nothing but a rubber hammer, a bottle jack, and an adjustable wrench, to Stafford for risking his own rig to help winch me out of there, to DarkSide and NutriJeeper for keeping me company waiting for AAA, and everybody for keeping their sense of humor.

for some reason, I read that as "a bottle of Jack", haha

• Lost & Found... who left a chair at the campfire? I picked it up when I left RC. Fun fact, they turn off the air compressor after the park closes... :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Lost & Found... who left a chair at the campfire? I picked it up when I left RC. Fun fact, they turn off the air compressor after the park closes... :D

I did. :doh: Evidently, you did not get my text. :shrug: Was / Wasn't there a "scroll" in one of the cup holders?
    Thanks for picking it up (if it's mine). :up:

• Yes, I was going to contact you directly about the other item. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Just throwing this out there but If anyone isnt going to big dogs and wants to check out the fall club comp, Ill be heading up saturday as a day trip and competing with EC4x4. I have room in my truck if anybody is interested in tagging along.

• Just throwing this out there but If anyone isnt going to big dogs and wants to check out the fall club comp, Ill be heading up saturday as a day trip and competing with EC4x4. I have room in my truck if anybody is interested in tagging along.

I got a few messages asking if we were competing. It looks like there are only four teams. It'll still be fun. Good luck Steve. :up:

• Thanks Billy! That's ok. My wife is already about to kill me since I just spent a week in colorado without her and am leaving again for the day Saturday. If it's a short day it may keep me out of trouble. :innocent:

Good luck Steve, try not to break anything !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!