WTB: 06 TJ fuel pump?!

• U check the fuse or make sure the harness has power before u start spending money? If u need a pump just go to the parts store. I think advance auto is lifetime and thats better then some used unknown pump leaving u stranded a week from now.

• U check the fuse or make sure the harness has power before u start spending money? If u need a pump just go to the parts store. I think advance auto is lifetime and thats better then some used unknown pump leaving u stranded a week from now.

yeah i did all the troubleshooting i could and checked all connections and all that. I put a funnel down my gas tank too and didn't hear anything click on when I turned the key. thanks for the advice though, ill check advance now

• yeah i did all the troubleshooting i could and checked all connections and all that. I put a funnel down my gas tank too and didn't hear anything click on when I turned the key. thanks for the advice though, ill check advance now

Did you find one? I have broken the plastic top on a few of these and had to order a whole new pump for my 06. If I can find an old one, you can have it and possible replace the internals to get a free pump.

• Did you find one? I have broken the plastic top on a few of these and had to order a whole new pump for my 06. If I can find an old one, you can have it and possible replace the internals to get a free pump.

Hey man, thanks for the offer! I actually just bought a new one off quadratec, hopefully will never have to worry about it again. Thanks for the help though,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!