Daystar control arms

• Anyone have any knowledge of Daystar adjustable rear control arms? I'm not looking to pay a ton when I do replace the stock ones on my tj now. I'm thinking of doing them after or around the time I install my lift.

• Almost anyones control arms will work. Lowers will move the axle back to its original position after its lifted and uppers will rotate the axle for pinion angle. I would find arms with at least one rotating joint. The ridgid ended arms will cause the frame and axle brackets to tear off if u start to offroad the jeep.

• Ah, makes sense now. What manufacturer? Do they offer an option for adjustable LCAs?

He answered both of those questions in his first post.

The Daystar control arms are decent, I think they were the cheapest route for adjustable control arms (Crown has since copied them) and have a little flex in the axle-end joint. They're not Clayton or RockKrawler, but they'll be fine unless you're planning on dragging them over rocks and such. I'd run the uppers without worrying about them.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• He answered both of those questions in his first post.

Do you see something I'm not seeing? I'm asking about the lift...

Anyone have any knowledge of Daystar adjustable rear control arms? I'm not looking to pay a ton when I do replace the stock ones on my tj now. I'm thinking of doing them after or around the time I install my lift.

Edit: I got it now... you're talking about the RCAs... brain fart!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• The rear brack brackets are being welded on the axle for a 2.5-3.5" lift. It's a East coast gear supply 8.8 I'm going to put it in with the stock arms and see how far off the pinion angle is. I know there's a good chance I'll need uppers but not sure on lowers. The lift kit doesn't come with any. It's a zone brand I may be going with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!